Be a Sponsor or Partner-Mission Himalaya 2022. Having been stuck in our homes for more than two years, Mission Himalaya is resuming again this year after a break. With the Mission Himalaya 2022, adventure enthusiasts will be in for a treat. We’d love to have all of you join us in our mission to promote a healthy lifestyle for the next generation.
This year, to make the event even more thrilling, the winners will be given the opportunity to gaze upon the majestic Mt. Everest. As part of an expedition to Everest base camp (5364 m) and Kalapathar (5644.5 m), winners will get to see the awe-inspiring beauty of the Himalayas. The contenders will have to demonstrate their abilities in a variety of areas, including leadership, fitness, cognitive capacity, perseverance, and more, in order to join the expedition as proud members.
Being a leader in the adventure arena of the country, Rope4 currently is a platform with more than six thousand members. Partnership with this event can be a great way for any business or corporate organization to reach a larger audience of the younger generation. Contact us right away if you’d want to be a part of this exciting event as a partner or sponsor
Mission Himalaya is a youth development initiative by Rope4 Outdoor Education to inspire young people to a healthy and better lifestyle through adventure activities like Mountaineering. Rope4 practices zero tolerance for any harmful habits including smoking.
Concept note: Mission Himalaya 2022
After the successful chapter of Mission Himalaya 2018 & 2019, Rope4 is initiating Mission Himalaya 2022. This will inspire the young people of Bangladesh about a healthy lifestyle through outdoor activities!
Rope4 Outdoor Education is an open Institution to promote alternative youth development in Bangladesh. Rope4 works for motivating toward a healthy lifestyle.
For Outdoor activity, mountaineering at high altitude is the ultimate destination! An award is the highest motivation for any activity. Rope4 is awarding a mountain trekking expedition to three deserving people each year to promote and inspire alternative sports among young people of Bangladesh, Rope4 maintains zero tolerance for any harmful habits including smoking!
Rope4 and Mission Himalaya will undertake the necessary promotional activities for the visibility of the Sponsors and Partners throughout the year 2022 and beyond. Every printed material will carry the logo till the summit of Everest Base Camp. Partner’s contribution message will reach millions of people through Universities, FB, newspapers, TV news, and other social media.
- Interested candidates will apply through an online application.
- An audition will take place to shortlist for the next level.
- Shortlisted 30 candidates will attend a 3-day long rigorous Training Camp.
- Further shortlisted 10 participants will attend 5 days preparation camp
- The best 3 performers will be awarded an expedition to Everest Base Camp, Nepal.
- A press conference will take place to hand over the flag to the winners in front of the media.
- A Flag In press conferences will take after the expedition.
- Nepal Embassy, Dhaka
- Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation
- First Security Islami Bank
- Paragon Group
- Rope4 Activists
- Promote an alternative sport in the country
- Contribution to sustainable youth development
- Promote the global orientation
- Encourage young people for a healthy lifestyle
- Develop Changemakers to leave harmful habits
- Mohiuddin Mahi, Certified Mountaineering Trainer from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering
- Md. Razib completed the Basic Mountaineering Course from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering
- Asaduzzaman completed the Basic Mountaineering Course at Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Kamrul Hassan Raihan completed the Basic Mountaineering Course from Himalayan Mountaineering
- Rope4 Activists trained by Mohiuddin Mahi
Leave A Comment